«COFFEE & SPECIALITY TEA»
Cafe GPO Leith partner with local suppliers to offer a range speciality coffees and teas which are freshly prepared to order from 8am Mon- Sun.
For further information download our full menu here
GPO Loyalty Card
GPO offer a loyalty card as we value our regular customers. Pop into the cafe and pick up your “GPO Loyalty Card” the next time you’re in for a tasty brew!
SERVED AT 60°C FOR BEST FLAVOUR FROM £2.20
PLEASE SAY IF YOU LIKE IT HOT!
- «FLAT WHITE»£2.65
- «CAFE BON BON»£2.95
- «HOT CHOCOLATE»£2.95milk/dark/hazelnut
- «LIQUEUR LATTE»£6.50Baileys/Amaretto
- «LIQUEUR CREAM»£6.50Gaelic/Calypso
- «MILK & DAIRY ALTERNATIVES»Almond/Soya/Oat/Coconut – no extra charge
«LOOSE LEAF TEA»
- «FAMOUS EDINBURGH»£2.75A Ceylon based breakfast tea, refreshing with a full curranty character.
- «EARL GREY»£2.75blend of fine black China teas delicately scented with the oil of Bergamot.
- «CEYLON (DECAF)»£2.75This classic Ceylon leaf tea has been gently decaffeinated by the CO2 process. It retains the sweet rounded character of Ceylon teas
- «GUNPOWDER»£2.75This Chinese green tea is light and delicate but also penetrating. Its yellow green liquor is packed with antioxidants.
- «JASMINE»£2.75light and fragrant Green China tea scented with Jasmine which produces a delicate but soothing cup.
- «JAPANESE CHERRY»£2.75The delicate flavour of green tea balances well with the subtle flavour of Japanese Cherry.
- «SILVER NEEDLE»£2.75This tea is grown in the Fujian Province of China and only the youngest and finest leaves are plucked and gently dried to produce its light, delicate and nutty flavour.
«FLAVOURED, FRUIT & INFUSIONS»
- «LEMON»£2.75Lemon fruit pieces and oil are blended with a light black tea to produce a fresh zesty cup.
- «PASSIONFRUIT & ORANGE»£2.75Fruity and refreshing the passion fruit and orange pieces are blended with fine Keemun China Leaf tea.
- «VANILLA»£2.75Black China tea is carefully blended with vanilla oil and pieces to create a delightful aroma. A sweet rounded tea.
- «CAMOMILE»£2.75Best quality Camomile flowers produce a pleasant aromatic tea that may be enhanced with a little sugar or honey.
- «PEPPERMINT»£2.75This refreshing leaf is renowned for aiding digestion, particularly soothing after a meal.
- «STRAWBERRY & KIWI»£2.75A blend of chunky fruit pieces and flavours make this a light flavoured but bold scented cup.
- «ROOIBOS»£2.75sometimes known as redbush tea grown in the Cederberg region of South Africa. Caffeine free and full of antioxidants, the flavour is slightly sweet and nutty a great alternative that can take milk and sugar.